As you can probably tell, the site is undergoing a pretty extensive redesign. The themes & plugins I had had been using for the comic were pretty outdated, and there is no non-pain-in-the-ass way to update them other than manually. So the site will be a mess for a bit while I fix things up.
If you are here to read the comic, you can head over here. I have to manually re-post most of the pages, so there’s only about half of the actual comic up at this point. But more will get added as I go through and post the archives
Update: So I figured out a way to import my comic to the new theme without having to manually repose everything. I’ll still need to go back and update all the pages manually to fit the new format and add in all the metadata (and figure out how to get that metadata to point to something that’s actually meaningful) but all the pages are at least up and readable now!